What should I work on next?

19 February 2009

Interesting Location on the Telephonic Web

Good friends, I just wanted to give you a few pointers to some locations on the telephonic differencing engine web of interest to those of us of shared preferences in leisure activities.

This location sells sculpture of a rather disturbing nature, but that could be quite useful:
http://www.monolithdesigns.co.uk/gothic_horror.htm

For those of you outfitting a new yacht or aerial craft, you might wish to peruse the selection of fittings here:
bluejacketinc.com

Or if you are just considering construction of a nice watercraft, some rather useful guidelines on how to go about it:
wfhgs.com/gunboat.html

I shall be adding these locations to my listing of areas of interest as well, in the sidebar.

All for now, I'm afraid. The memsahib has tea ready downstairs.

No comments: