What should I work on next?

24 June 2009

Hauptman zu Fliegerjaeger Finished!

I finally finished the first of die fliegerjaeger, Hauptman Johann Grossemund. And the three remaining Seraphim-class aeronefs for the full squadron of five. I'll try to get some photos taken soon.

And I upgraded the Pledge count a few days ago.

I have fallen off the everyday wagon this week, though. I've been very busy with a teacher's workshop that I am attending at Rice University here in Houston, and between getting up early and dealing with traffic, then coming home and doing family stuff, I just haven't had the patience to sit and work on anything this week.

So that's how my progress has been this last week or so. I need to look at projects again and start making some priorities to finish. I have just about got everything ready for Historicon, so I can look at other things now.

[Editor's Note, 06.29.09: German fixed, thanks to Klaus. Thanks Klaus!]

4 comments:

Dencarion said...

I can't wait to see images of the Fliegerhauptmann!

Just on a side note (not want to be nitpicky), it would be for 1 person "der Fliegerjaeger", and for more than 1 person it would also be "die Fliegerjaeger". So no fliegerjaegerren :)

Cheers
Klaus

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks Klaus. My German is not what you would call good. Or adequate. Mostly it's what you would call straight from a German-English dictionary and a bunch of old WWII movies.

I can order beer, however... in something like six or seven languages. You gotta get the important stuff first, right?

Dencarion said...

:)
Yeah, nothing's more important than ordering beer
:)
And from my read in your latest post, your German is better than a lot of Germans :P
Cheers

J Womack, Esq. said...

Funny you should mention that... I find that many Germans and other Europeans speak English better than many of my students.

I'm trying to get it functionally close - which is good enough for my purposes. One of these days I will take a class or two.