What should I work on next?

07 June 2009

Painted Minis Arrive, Part 2: Blue Gex

Following on from yesterday's posting regarding my newly arrived painted minis from White Ape Painting Studio, this is the second unit of four sent. These were once metal GW skinks armed with javelins. They are now a unit of spear-armed Gex from Venus!
The first photo is a closeup of the sample that I painted and sent to Cathy, the painter. He's obviously a leader of some sort.
And here's a closeup of a typical member of the nine figure squad I commissioned:
As before, the lack of basing is at my request. I think she did a pretty good job of matching my sample figure, don't you? There are a couple of spots on these figs that I think I may need to touch up, but I think that's more due to my OCD than anything else.

More to come!

1 comment:

Eli Arndt said...

Looking good so far.