Well... I did it. Finally finished the Empress Brits. The last of the clearcoat is drying as we speak and I will put up photos tomorrow.
This means (drumroll please)... I finished another month's project goals! Hooray! At least, I finished all the VSF goals. We will tastefully ignore the lack of discipline which led to only one goal of the other painting projects to be finished.
Look for a new edition of Reginald's soon, complete with photos of the British. Really. Would I lie to you?
Regarding the monthly poll, I was a little surprised at the overwhelming support for a built in canal. I suppose I can give it a shot. I think painting the a dark brown dye on the cloth with a foam brush ought to give me the nice dark line I am looking for.
Next month's VSF goals are not very ambitious, because I will have other projects I am very concerned with getting something accomplished with. They are:
- 10x Masked Minions [Parroom Station]
- 4x Masked Minion guncrew [Parroom]
- 1x Smoke Launcher (gun) [Parroom]
- 10x Halfjack Automatons [Privateer Press - Cygnar]
- 10x Halfjack 'mines' [Privateer]
The Halfjacks and the mines should be easy and quick. I already have the paint scheme figured for the minions. The smoke launcher should not prove terribly complicated either. Artillery pieces are usually pretty straightforward.