What should I work on next?

01 March 2010

February Wrapup

Well... it took a lot of work in the home stretch, but I got a lot of it done. Just waiting on weather to clear coat, so I call them finished. Point by point:
  • 10x German Atherbattalion (28mm): Done.
  • 10x Vardu (var.): Done.
  • 4x Venetian Aeronefs: Done.
  • 1x Power Supply: Done.
  • 1x Lizardman Stegadon (28mm): 75%. Still working on crew, probably 100% by weekend.
  • 10x Feral Martians (28mm): Done. January Leftover
  • 40x Zulus (15mm): Done. January Leftover
I also worked on other projects, which were not included in the monthly goal. These included:
  • 2x Unobtanium deposits (resin): Done.
  • 4x Flagellants (GW Empire - for my sons): Done. Need to do about 8 more...
  • 1x Grandmaster of the Knights of the Blazing Sun (GW Empire): 50%. Horse is good, armor is done, still working on details, basing, etc.
  • 1x Hydra Miniatures Destroyer Warbot: 33%. Primed, and assembled, and mounted on base. Paint job is a simple one.
  • 1x War Wagon (GW Empire): 5%. Still working on paint scheme.
  • 1x Castle (28mm): 25%. All I have to do is paint it, and it is nearly primed (black vinyl housepaint) so I can spray the foam safely.
  • 2x Artizan Texas Rangers (28mm): For Owlcon Gutshot game
All in all, I am gonna call February a successful month. The only thing I didn't finish was the stego crew, but the other items made up for it, I think. So, at this point, we're batting .500 on the year. That'd get you in the Baseball Hall of Fame. I'll put up the March goals in a few days - I want to see how the poll goes for combining the blogs first.

3 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

You mention Gutshot in relation to one of your projects. Is that game any good?

-Eli

J Womack, Esq. said...

Its great. And I am not just saying that because I know one of the authors. Its very simple, honestly, and a great beer and pretzels kind of thing. Skirmish level, random activation (but everyone will activate in a turn), plenty bloody, especially if you got the guts to get close before dropping hammers, podnah!

Eli Arndt said...

Does it have campaign rules? Experience? Would it handle crazy video game style characters like you see in "Gun" and "Red Dead Revolver" and the oooooold Lucas Arts game "Outlaws"?

-Eli