What should I work on next?

08 June 2010

Aethergraph Approaching... Really!

We are pending release of the newest electrographic and telegraphically distributed magazine dedicated to Victorian Science Fiction: The Aethergraph, edited by none other than yours truly.

I know it's running later than I hoped. Sadly, other duties interfered with production. I have only one full page left to fill, and I believe I have the material ready to go for that.

Speaking of material, I want to thank Bob Charrette, who makes the wonderful Parroom Station miniatures, for kindly allowing me to use a photo of one of his Skyrunner Scudders in this issue. Also, the gentlemen at Quantum Gothic, who allowed me to use their Communication Dish picture to tart up this issue. I really do need to buy one of these - does anyone in the US carry them? Lovely stuff. Award winning, even.

Expect to see the first edition out in a few days. And naturally, I will announce it here, there and everywhere.

2 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Cool stuff. I am sorry I couldn't contribute anything. I just didn't really have anything ready yet.

-Eli

J Womack, Esq. said...

Yeah yeah... excuses excuses. Just because you are moving, have family in turmoil, etc...

I suppose I will allow it to slide this one time. :)