What should I work on next?

21 June 2011

Emerald Racing Team Ready for Historicon Race Day



 
   With only a few weeks to go before Race Day, the Emerald Racing team has finished work on their first scudder. You can see photostats of the racer being put through time trials below.



[Editor's Note: This is the Skyrunners racing game craft I bought at Historicon last year. I plan on using it as a light airship in wargaming as well. It is made by Parroom Station, and can be had via Brigade Games. I came in third last year using one of Bob Charrette's scudders. I hope that my own racer will move a bit faster, turn a bit tighter, and avoid doing quite so much swooping up and down, thus earning the nickname "Vomit Comet."]

2 comments:

Alfrik said...

Don't forget to install a smoke projector to throw off course those that are following you during the race.... ;)

J Womack, Esq. said...

That's actually a card you can get as a piece of equipment in the game...