What should I work on next?

04 August 2011

Procuring Equipment for Vessels


  While waiting in queue at the Government office in charge of registration of vehicle operators for my nephew's, I took the opportunity to peruse the telephonic differencing network via my mobile aetheric communications device. At a favorite location of mine, I noticed a posting regarding a new manufacturer of weapons and equipment for Her Majesty's naval and aeronaval forces: Grand Manner.

   They have on offer a variety of pieces, and they look quite well made. These include:
  • 3pdr (37mm) Hotchkiss Revolving Cannon on Naval Mount (WWI-28-38)
  • 6 pdr (47mm) Hotchkiss QF Gun on Naval Mount (WWI-28-39)
  • Gardner Gun on Pedestal (WWI-28-41)
  • Controls (SM31) suitable for large vessels
  • Ventilator Funnels, Cleats, and Life Bouys (SM30)
  • and more...
   Grand Manner also apparently has a shipyard I was unaware of, and are creating several ships (look in their network catalog in the "Sudan" section). They look quite nice, if pricey. If they come pre-painted and assembled, they seem like good value for the money.

The Entire Gun Collection (to Date)

4 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Pretty cool find!

Colonel O'Truth said...

Aha! This could be rather useful, Old Chap! Many thanks!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Glad to be of service, Colonel!

PatG said...

Wow - my credit card is very afraid.