What should I work on next?

04 January 2014

Nearing Publication of The Aethergraph, Vol. 3, #1

   I have just about finished putting together the next issue of The Aethergraph, after almost 2 1/2 years on hiatus. I could definitely use some more submissions, though! So, I'm asking for some help. If you've seen other issues of the magazine, you know the sort of thing I want: house rules, reviews of products, fiction, art, battle reports, pictures, interesting classified ads (not for real products, please - I want to keep things noncommercial at this point), historical articles, or whatever.

   Any submissions will be copyrighted to The Aethergraph, but I would be happy to release any rights back to the author if he or she found an outlet to sell their submission. I just want to be sure that I won't be sued by someone who obtains the rights from you later on! The e-zine is free, so I can't pay you, but heck, think of all the people that could see your work. Dozens, at least. Eternal glory and fame. Sort of.

   If you have anything you would like to submit, please email it to me at aethergraph@gmail.com. Even if it doesn't make this issue, more submissions means I have to spend less time working up my own material, and thus I can fill new issues more quickly - that means more issues for all to enjoy!

   Those of you who are actually professionals (Frank, Rob, Eli, and so on... you know who you are), I would LOVE to get some material from you. A page or two would be great. And if you have any suggestions on any legal IP issues, I'd appreciate the help.

   Anyway, enough begging. Thanks for your support, and I look forward to seeing some fantastic Victorian submissions.

No comments: