What should I work on next?

20 February 2014

French Landship Completed!


   The French landship is completed, after receipt of replacement starboard drive units. Also, tricolors and a personalization icon have been added. The cock is the symbol of French athletics, in this case, the French National Rugby Football team (better known as Les Bleus). I think I will call this little scout ship Les Bleus.

The missing starboard drive unit, in place.

FFR Logo, rear of landship.

Oops! Blurry.

  A wall of paint bottles shields from view some of my Lead Painters' League entries still in process. No peeks! I will hint and say that there will be some VSF elements in my LPL entries. Big surprise.


1 comment:

Dannoc said...

Very nice tank and nicely painted too - Ironclad miniatures if I'm not mistaken.
I like the red shield on the rear a better target for when the french retreat!

Cheers
Dan