What should I work on next?

06 August 2014

Volume 3, Issue #2 Published

   With a great many thanks to the contributors who made it possible, I have finished putting together the newest issue of The Aethergraph.

   The link to the left should be active. Or you can go to it here.

   As always, please let me know what you think. Work has already started on Issue 3, and I hope to have it out before the end of the year. This would be a record for me. Of course, if I keep getting more submissions, it could possibly stretch to four issues in 2014... but let's not get too ambitious just yet.

   Enjoy!

4 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Cracking job mate - love it.
That cover is fantastic!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks Paul. Just wait until the next issue!!

kmfrye said...

J W - do you want a writeup on Space 1889 Martians to IHMN?

Keith

J Womack, Esq. said...

Keith,

Yes please.