What should I work on next?

14 January 2017

Still Haven't...

Still haven't done any VSF stuff since last October. To be fair, I haven't done much of anything gaming related.

So I'm not dead, I'm not on any sort of burn-out sabbatical... I've been utterly swamped with Real Life issues, from holiday travel and guests, to illness, to working a second job since early October.

I'm really hopeful that I will in fact be able to get some gaming in soon. Plan to play Zombicide Black Plague on Monday. It's not VSF, of course, but it's something. Then the next Saturday is supposed to be our regular gaming weekend. I may put on a game of IHMN. I really want to use that Quadcycle...

2 comments:

Captain Darling said...

Hopefully 2017 will be the year you can indulge in much VSF action!

I plan too!

Unknown said...

Get that lip up. Get that lip up.

Real life is important too.

I love your blog. Keep up the good work.

DEW